There are a few key steps you can take when researching PhD programs:
- Start by identifying your academic and professional goals. What do you hope to accomplish with a PhD?
- Once you know what you want to achieve, begin researching programs that align with your goals.
- Make sure to look at program requirements, such as coursework and admissions requirements.
- Speak with current students and faculty to get an inside look at the program.
- Finally, visit the campus to get a feel for the environment and culture.